Therapeutic Mentoring (TM)
Paraprofessional staff provide one-to-one strength-based support services for children and youth under the age of 21 to address daily living, social and communication needs. Includes supporting, coaching and training the youth in age-appropriate behaviors. Interventions include improving interpersonal communication, social skills coaching, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Coach, support and train the youth to be successful in navigating various social contexts
- Role play and behavioral rehearsal
- Skill acquisition and practice in community
- Enhance conflict resolution skills and communication skills
- Provide telephone support as needed
Boston/Metro Boston, Central, Southeast and Northeast Massachusetts